Allotment of shares in India’s logistics service provider company Delhivery is expected to take place on Thursday, May 19. On the 24th of May, this IPO is expected to be listed on the BSE and NSE. On the last day of the issue, this 5,235 crore IPO received 1.63 times its subscription. The issue received bids for 10.17 crore shares versus 6.25 crore shares, according to NSE data. This IPO’s price band was set at Rs 462-487 per share.
The refund or unblocking of the ASBA account will begin on May 20, according to RHP, and the equity shares will be credited to the allottees’ demat accounts on May 23. According to market observers, the IPO of Delhivery received a lukewarm response from investors. However, due to QIB investors’ subscriptions, the issue was oversubscribed 1.63 times. On May 19, you can check your share allotment status if you applied for this IPO. Investors can check the status of their shares on the Registrar Link Intime India Private Limited website or the NSE website.
How to use Link Intime India to check your allotment status
- After the allotment is completed, investors can check the IPO status section of the Link Intime India website at https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html.
- Select Delhivery – IPO from the drop-down menu once you’ve arrived at this page.
- Following that, one of the three options (application number, DP ID, Client ID, or PAN) must be chosen, through whose details the allotment will be checked.
- Choose Application Type and enter Application Number if Application Number is selected. Select Depository and enter DPIP, Client ID if DP ID / Client ID is selected. Fill in the PAN if it is selected.
- Complete and submit the captcha.
- On the screen will be displayed information about the number of shares applied for and the number of shares allotted.
On the BSE website, you can see allotments like this.
- On the BSE website, investors can check their allotment status at https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli check.aspx.
- From the drop down menu, choose Equity and then IPO.
- Enter the PAN and the Application Number.
- Select ‘I am not a Robot.’
- You can see whether the share has been allotted to you or not by going to the search tab and looking at the status details.