UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021: This scheme is for the talented students of class 10 and 12. Under the Free Laptop Distribution Scheme, the Uttar Pradesh government will distribute laptops to 20 lakh youth for free.
UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021: The Yogi Adityanath government of Uttar Pradesh is soon going to give free laptops to the students. The government has brought this special scheme for the promising students. To take advantage of this scheme, candidates have to visit upcmo.up.nic.in.
This scheme is for the meritorious students of class 10 and 12. Under the Free Laptop Distribution Scheme, the Uttar Pradesh government will distribute laptops to 20 lakh youth for free.
For whom is this scheme –
- This scheme is only for the students of UP board. Especially for those students who have just passed class 12th from Uttar Pradesh Board.
- To take advantage of this scheme, it is necessary that the student must have scored at least 65 percent or above in class 12th.
- The student should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh state.
- UP Laptop Yojana Online Form should be filled by the students who are taking admission in reputed colleges/universities.
- To get the benefit of the scheme, students should have the necessary documents like Aadhar card, residence certificate, 10th and 12th mark sheet, besides passport size photo and mobile number.
How to Apply?
- To take advantage of the UP Free Laptop Scheme, first click on the link of upcmo.up.nic.in.
- After that click on online form link.
- Click on Up Free Tablet Yojana Application Form link on the home page.
- Now a new window will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill your application form.
- After submitting the form, take a print out of Up Free Tablet Yojana 2021 and keep it with you.